Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Here We Go Again!

I can't believe I really sanded these cabinet boxes in the clutter room / laundry room down and started over!!!  I finished them up today

Here's a good pic that shows how "yellow" the poly ended up being.
In the corner of the crown you can see where the poly'd crown meets the regular painted trim in the exact same color!!  Isn't that awful?

Here's another shot of the side of the pantry cabinet.  Look at how streaky it was!

Look at what a mess that made though!  All of that time to prime & paint...

Only to turn around and do it all over again! 

At least I had the orbital sander to get the bigger areas done.
I'm seriously going to have some crazy strong arm muscles after this house is done!

Well...I guess it's time to "let the fun begin"....AGAIN!!

Seriously....what is wrong with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment