Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Beautiful Day!

This morning we had a little delayed start.  Kade's cousin is building a house (or should I say, having a house built - HE WAS SMART!!) and wanted some opinions on a few things.  So we headed to his new house...this was our first time over there to see it since we've been so busy with our own mess.  I can't believe how quickly it seems like it's coming along - guess that's what happens when you have a crew working there every day, Mon-Fri!

Kade and Zach looking at the plans and having a meeting of the minds!

I can't wait to see his house all finished.  I'm sure it's going to be awesome.  He has done a ton of research (like somebody else I know, lol) and is making all the right decisions!

I can't believe how nice the weather is today!  I started out with a tank top & hoodie (my fav) and had to take my hoodie off in the truck on the way home!

This afternoon we made it up to the house to try and get something done.  Something tedious...
something that's been needing to get done for awhile now.  But first....

This is the Jeremy Special daffodil, lol...notice how the tips are all white??  That's from the day he came out and sprayed all of the trim, lol.  Didn't stop them from growing one bit!

So back to our project of the day...

The 6' double closet doors in the front bedroom.  Did I tell you that originally they fell out of the opening and the jamb broke?  I can't remember if I did or not.  We ended up ordering a new piece of jamb...had to do some fine tuning because it wasn't exactly the same as the original, but I got it all primed and painted and now if I wouldn't have told you, you would have never known! :)

Have I said before that double doors are a PAIN in the you know what??  At least they're finally done!  And I LOVE the way they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment