Monday, April 8, 2013

Lovin' It!

One thing about the new property that I really do like is all of the wildlife!  I've never heard so many owls in one place at one time.  I had to run home at lunch today and this is what I saw....

I bet you're wondering why I took a picture of a bunch of trees right??
Well...I only had my phone  :)
Here's what I actually saw
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

An owl....in the middle of the day!  Talk about camouflage!!  Owls can blend in amazingly!
It is so neat to hear them talking back and forth to each other.
I'm looking forward to the days where I can actually sit there and enjoy it for more than 2 minutes!

Jeremy came back today and finish touching up all of the crown.  He quit early since we quit early on Saturday, lol.  I don't blame him...it stinks to be there working alone...trust me...I've done it enough times to know.

Look at the clutter room with its crown!  This is the pantry side.

Tomorrow I will do the touching up in here.  We had already started the trim in this room before Jeremy came to help, so I told him I'd finish it.  I had different paint in here anyway.

Here's the laundry side.  I truly can't wait to see the countertop, sink & backsplash in.
I've had to slightly modify my sink plans.  I wanted to use the old galvanized tub that I had...but of course, it won't hold water, lol, leaks from every single seem that it has!  I have searched high and low for something else that I will like, and finally decided to just order a new tub!!  Hopefully it will work!

In here I just need to paint that crown and get the poly on to "blend" it with the rest of the cabinets....then get those stinkin' doors on that have been the thorn in my side!

Maybe if I work 24/7 I will get something done and it will actually look like things are moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment