Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Official!

I . A.M. C.R.A.Z.Y!!!!

No, seriously....I'm absolutely, positively, without a doubt, CRAZY!!!

Today I picked up the sander...

walked in to the clutter room...


and sanded the polyurethane off of the cabinet boxes!!  I just couldn't take it!

I knew I wouldn't be happy with the "yellow" finish that they ended up with!
It DEFINITELY wasn't the look I was going for!
(darn that minwax waterbased poly!)

You can already see the difference in the yellow polyurethaned finish and where I sanded it off (the big flat area)  What a cloudy, dusty MESS this was!!

I sanded for HOURS but didn't get finished.  Hopefully I'll wrap it up tomorrow so I can prime it ALL again...and then start to repaint.

Have I mentioned that I'M CRAZY????

No comments:

Post a Comment