Friday, April 5, 2013

FINALLY!!!

A paint finish that I can live with!!  That only took me what seems like 3 months!!  I'm not even sure how long it's been because it has been SOOOO long!  My new HVLP gun seems to have done the trick!

That's good enough, right?  You can't tell but it is really, really white.

I had no idea that it would take so long to spray these with a sprayer.
(although it doesn't help that I have to keep waiting for the air compressor to fill back up!)

Notice that I covered all of the screw holes and put tape in the hinge holes so I could still see which cabinet the door actually goes on!

I got all of the backs of the cabinet doors sprayed today except for the 4 biggest doors.  They take several fills of the air compressor just to do one door, lol.

Kade worked on trim & casing all day.  It's finally coming together!
I guess as soon as I'm done with the cabinet doors I'll start building the headers for all of the windows & doorways!  That's going to be a big project in itself.  Who decided to go with fancy headers???

No comments:

Post a Comment