Friday, April 19, 2013

Ready to Go...AGAIN

Well...the cabinet boxes are ONCE AGAIN primed and ready to paint!  This has got to be the LONGEST cabinet re-do EVER!!

At least they're not SUPER yellow anymore!

The funny thing is....I honestly tried to convince myself that the yellow tint & streaks just made them look "antiqued" ha, ha.  Thank goodness I decided to just go for it! (Well...maybe not "thank goodness", but I think I will be glad in the end!)

I also got the window sills primed (finally)
Tomorrow I can give them a coat of paint and then Kade can finally get them installed!

 I can't wait to see how they look in the end.  So glad we took the extra step of having the lumber milled and getting that full 1" thick board.

Can't we do ANYTHING that's easy??
(or at least QUICK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment