Thursday, January 5, 2012

And...we're back!

Wow....I really needed that night off!  In between my shoulder blades hurts something awful!  So tonight was NAIL PULLING TIME....YAHOO!!!  Ok, so I wasn't really that excited about pulling nails  :)  It was a snorefest for sure!  We got quite a bit done though.  Kade and I sat in the front room and pulled nails and Dad used the tall sawhorses in the dining room and pulled nails.  We made it till about 10:30 and then called it quits for the night.  We made quite a bit of progress though!

The left pile is still full of nails...but the right side is now nail free!
That's not too bad right?

Here are Dad's OCD rows of de-nailed flooring  :)  I actually was surprised that my OCD wasn't coming out a little stronger...I was just like, get it done, get it done, get it done!  I guess tiredness trumps OCD!  Something that could be good to know, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment