Friday, January 6, 2012

FINALLY!!

Today was an exciting day!!  It was the arrival of the dumpster!!  Look at the pic...even the heavens were happy for us  :)  The weather was amazing...I think it was in the 60's!  Crazy for January 6th!  Kade went to work this morning and I worked on some stuff at home.

 Yeah...a dumpster!! (never thought I'd be so excited to see a dumpster...o.k. that statement might not be entirely true, lol)

This afternoon we took some time off so I could finish up a job for some friends.
T&H you better get that sign up at your office PRONTO!!

Then it was back to work after dinner.

 Dad was once again pulling nails and organzing his rows of flooring. 

 
Kade and I finished the giant pile in the front room....thank goodness.

There are only two bedrooms left that still need the flooring removed, but we decided at this point we could just shut the doors to those rooms and take a break from it for awhile.  Since we got the dumpster this morning we need to focus on getting the walls and ceilings out and getting that nasty orange carpet out of the basement!  I think our backs and hands need some time to heal after this week!  I think I've found muscles that I didn't even know that I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment