Monday, January 30, 2012

ONE Major Decision Made

FINALLY!  We've decided what the floor plan is going to be.  We decided to go ahead and make a true master bedroom and add a second full bath to the main floor.  You can click on any of the images below to see it a little big bigger.

Here's what we've got now (at least a close version of this)

This is what we were going to do initially....

And this is what we're actually going to do!!
(including the garage..we just didn't put that on our drawing)


This part will eventually get done ;)


I think we'll be happy with all aspects of the new floor plan.  We've put a LOT (probably entirely too much) thought into it.  Hey...I'm the queen of doing that!  Some would call it wasting time...I call it over analyzing everything  :)  I'm still waiting on about 4 more quotes for cabinets and then I'll narrow it down!  I should have 2 of them tomorrow...and hopefully all of them by Wednesday!  That's our next big decision...then it's on to the HVAC.  Exciting, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment