Wednesday, January 18, 2012

No Manual Labor Today!!

Whew!  We had a much needed break tonight.  Actually, Kade had to work late...didn't get home until 7:30 then we had to eat dinner, so we decided tonight would be a good one to take off!  I didn't get my post up last night, so figured maybe I should do that before I can't keep my eyes open tonight! (and that is going to be VERY soon!!!  It's already almost 12:30 in the morning!)  So, last night we pulled out the rest of the basement ceiling.  Had to take down almost all of the cedar too!  I see LOTS of drywalling in our future...


Basement Bedroom before...

Basement Bedroom after  :)

Basement Family Room before...

 and after...We really know how to make a mess don't we??


I was starting to get REALLY stir crazy today and I had to just get out of the house for awhile!!  All I've been doing is researching products and trying to decide what I want, ugh!  So I went to have lunch with Kade and run some errands.  We were out of just about everything!  What can I say??  I haven't gone to the store in probably a month!  We did go to Lowes and I checked out a few things...lighting being one of them.  Another decision that I just can't make, lol.  I found a couple different styles that I like for over our island...


These aren't from Lowes...but I LOVE them...and I will make them to put somewhere!!  I've got a bunch of old insulators from Kade's Grandparents I could use....how cool would that be??

 Love these mercury glass pendants too....ahhhhh!




I thought these might be cute over the windows in the kitchen...







Why does there have to be so many options????  And why do I dwell on making the decision for so long??  Geez-louise!!   One of these days I'll make a decision!!

Since I was looking at lights...figured I should look for some for the new 1/2 bath too...thought about one of these...maybe I could use some of that cedar that we pulled from the stairs to the basement and use that on one of the walls in there too...hmmmm




Can't decide if this last one is cute or cheapy looking, lol.  I think maybe I need to print all of these things out and lay them on the floor and look at them side by side with other things...such as THE KITCHEN CABINETS that I still haven't picked out  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment